SkipLock 1.2.0 has just been released on Google Play, and it contains a handful of new settings, listed below.
- Automatically turn off bluetooth when the last bluetooth device disconnects
- Automatically check for paired bluetooth devices in range when you unlock the device
- Choose whether to turn bluetooth on or off when you connect to home wifi. Previously you could only have it turn off.
- Choose whether to turn bluetooth on or off when you disconnect from home wifi. Previously you could only have it turn on.
- Automatically turn off wifi when you disconnect from any wifi network. Previously it would only turn off when disconnecting from home wifi.
- Automatically check for any saved wifi network when you unlock the device. Previously it would only check for designated home wifi networks.
- Automatically turn off sync when disconnecting from any wifi. Previously it would only turn off when disconnecting from a designated home wifi network.
- Automatically turn on sync when connected to any wifi. Previously it would only turn on when connecting to a designated home wifi network.
- Tap on notification to immediately lock the device, regardless of whether it’s currently locked or not. Previously, tapping the notification only locked if it was unlocked. Now you can instantly lock the device if you have lock delay enabled.
Bug fix: Don’t turn on wifi or bluetooth when in airplane mode.
Galaxy S 5: Unfortunately, Samsung has extensively modified the stock android screen lock functionality in order to support their fingerprint scanner. This breaks skiplock in root mode. This version has partial support for the GS5. Patterns work in root mode, but fingerprints, PINs, and passwords do not. PINs and passwords do work in non-root mode. So the main thing that is missing is fingerprint support. I’m not sure it will be possible, but I am looking into it.