2.4.3 – February 20, 2012
- Android 4.0+ (ICS) compatibility.
- New setup wizard for ICS.
- New log watcher feature that reminds you not to change your password in the normal Android settings. In device admin mode, or ICS, you must change your password in UWW. This is very important, and will help users avoid screwing something up. This is what the READ_LOGS permission is for.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Updated translations
- Changed link from Auto Wifi Enabler to Wifi@Home.
- Improved Like and Tweet functions.
If you have problems with the app, don’t post bad ratings – email me first! A lot has changed in Android 4.0, and it was a lot of work to make the app compatible with it. Please be patient and help me iron out any wrinkles.